Tuesday 11 May 2010

My 365 Day Ebay Challenge Day 100 - This week's auctions

Day 100 of My 365 Day Ebay Challenge and I thought I'd give you all an update on a few of the items I have listed for auction this week...




This week's "star" item is the above postcard album which I have filled with vintage postcards dating from the 1900's to the 1950's. The album has already attracted a bid at the auction starting price of £ 9.99 and has a large number of watchers (some of whom will hopefully later become bidders!).

Please click here to see the auction and further photos of the album.

A few weeks ago I bought a job lot of militaria from a chap in East Malling, Kent which included a number of plastic model kits such as the 1/72 scale Afrika Corps pictured above. These plastic model soldiers are popular with war gamers.

Apart from the Afrika Corps soldiers, I have also listed a set of World War II RAF personnel and a set of World War II USAF personnel.

Links to these auctions can be found here...

Afrika Corps

RAF Personnel

USAF Personnel

The majority of this week's auctions are due to end on Sunday and I will post an update then (if not before).

No comments:

Post a Comment