Thursday 15 April 2010

My 365 Day Ebay Challenge Day 74 - Helmet identified and listed

I apologise for not having posted to the blog much lately but my time has been mostly taken up with the day job.

Anyway, with the assistance of some very helpful people at the War Relics Forum, I have managed to identify the steel helmet that I purchased as part of a job lot a few weeks ago.

I am reliably informed it is a Swedish M26 steel helmet. Well they do say you learn something new every day!

This evening I have listed it up on Ebay with a start price of £ 9.99 and it would appear that it is the only one currently for sale in the UK.

I have had to be careful with the listing description.... If I'd just put "Swedish Helmet", it may well have attracted the wrong sort of visitors!

If you would like to follow the auction, the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment