Monday 15 February 2010

My 365 Day Ebay Challenge Day 15 - Sorting out the cards

This evening I've continued to sort out the vintage cards that I picked up over the weekend.

I'm starting with what I perceive to be the least valuable of the cards - the ones from the 1950's to 1970's.

I'm hanging on to the cards from the 1900's - 1930's to sell at a later stage.

I have sorted out three initial jobs lots of approximately 150 cards each and was planning to list them for sale on Ebay this evening.

However, when I checked my e-mail there was a message from Ebay saying there will be two free listing days this week - Thursday and Friday. I am therefore going to hold off and take advantage.

It is always worth keeping an eye out for these kind of Ebay promotions which seem to occur fairly frequently nowadays. After all a penny saved is a penny earned as they say!

With a bit of luck, the vintage postcard album that I bought over the weekend may turn up by Friday and I can put some of the old Edwardian cards in it and get it listed for free as well.

I am thinking of starting the auction for the album at about £ 19.99 as this seems to be the going rate for a decent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment