Thursday 18 March 2010

My 365 Day Ebay Challenge Day 46 - Lots of items listed

Over the last few days I have concentrated on getting a number of items listed up for sale including some of the new militaria and model kits stock.

This weekend (20th/21st March) is another free listing day so I will try and get some more items listed up then to take advantage of the promotion.

On the buying side, I am still trying to purchase another empty vintage postcard album. I still have several hundred vintage postcards to sell that I bought a few weeks ago. I found that by presenting the cards in a contemporary album, they sold for a premium.

Here are links to the auctions that I currently have running....

Vintage Postcards

24 x Vintage German Cards

HMS Kingfisher

Nostalgia Cards

24 x Vintage London Cards

7 x Tucks Cards

Model Kits

Airfix HMS Belfast

Airfix Coastal Defence Fort

Italeri Dakota

AIM Supermarine Spitfire PR Mk XIX

Militaria

Bren Gun Magazine

Band of Brothers DVD Box Set

Royal Tournament Souvenir Brochure 1979

Royal Tournament Souvenir Brochure 1990

War Picture Library action comic

No comments:

Post a Comment