Thursday 25 March 2010

My 365 Day Ebay Challenge Day 53 - Quick Update

Just a quick update on day 53 of My 365 Day Ebay Challenge.

Sales this week have been going well with just over £ 67 received for model kits, old postcards and some of the militaria that I listed up.

The "star item" this week has been a Bren gun magazine which came as part of the job lot of model kits and militaria. That sold this evening for just over £ 19. The good news is, I have another identical one to sell!
I am still on the look out for another empty vintage postcard album and have placed a few bids. Fingers crossed I will be successful in picking one up at a reasonable price in time for Easter.
In the ideal world I would like to fill the album up with some of the remaining vintage cards I have in stock and get it relisted up over the Easter break.
From past experience, it pays to have items listed up for sale during public holidays as people are at home and tend to spend time browsing Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment